If you have already registered for the Congress, you will receive a formal notification by the end of April 2021 with details about your registration. If you do not receive a notification, contact email@example.com
Professionals from Developing Countries
• All fees in Canadian dollars. Registration fee is subject to 13% Harmonized Sales Tax.
- • Registrants are entitled to attend all Congress sessions and events including the opening and closing sessions, International Media Festival for Prevention, and International Safety and Health Exhibition.
- • Please consult the list of developing countries here.
- • Students registering are required to submit a scanned copy of valid student ID reflecting their names and name of institutions to enjoy the reduced rate. Students are also required to provide written confirmation from their institutions that they are full-time students. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse access if the required information is not submitted or produced at the point of registration.
Method of Payment:
- • The following methods of payment are available: Credit card (Visa, MasterCard) and wire transfer*.
- • 50% of registration fees will be refunded for cancellation requests made on or before August 2, 2021.
- • No refunds will be made for cancellations after August 2, 2021.
- • Registrants can transfer your registration to someone else up until September 10, 2021. No transfers will be made after September 10, 2021.
- • All cancellation or transfer requests must be made in writing to the Congress Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests by phone will not be accepted.
- • Full registration fees must be fully paid prior to the event before attending any part of the Congress.
**Please be informed that we are unable to accept wire transfers from Belarus, Cuba, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Sudan, the Syrian Arab Republic, the Russian Federation, Ukraine or Zimbabwe due to restrictions produced by sanctions. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us at email@example.com
to inquire about alternative payment methods.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
XXII World Congress Planner
c/o International Conference Services Ltd. (ICS)
Suite 300, 1201 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E 2V2
Phone: +1 604 681 2153
Fax: +1 604 681 1049